Wednesday, October 12, 2005

E-mails I receive.

My first ever e-mail account was something on rediffmail. I had as much as three, I think one of them was geonosis@refdiffmail.com . I also had two hotmail accounts, sehwag_ki_maa@hotmail.com, infrancus@hotmail.com, which I think is at least partially functioning (when I say partially, I mean that I can chat using it) (Although I have given up chatting long ago). There was also gunkglumb@hotmail.com, and unkglumb@indiatimes.com. Both are more or less defunct, and I only use gunkglumb when I want to use the services of msn or indiatimes. Now crumblingkibbles@yahoo.com is my primary yahoo! Id although I still have talosyrinx@yahoo.com, underscore_underscored@yahoo.com, extra_baggage@yahoo.com and surfacetear@yahoo.com. Most of these are still functioning. I have aditya.madanapalle@gmail.com, which I use only for special purposes – like presidents of nations. My primary address is anorion@gmail.com, and the usage statistics come from this one.

Currently, I am using 8% of my gmail account, which is a lot if you consider the fact that my mailbox currently supports 2650 megs. So I have around 200 mb of what is mostly text.
Ignoring mails that are not spam, which would be the bulk of all the mails that I receive;
I have 2290 mails in my inbox. That’s ten short of three grand, and it would be cool if I wrote about it when I did reach that somewhat odd landmark, but what the hell.
The first mail I received was on the twenty second of November, last year. So I have been using this account for exactly a year or so. Cool…
I have sent 431 mails, or should I say, I have initiated 431 conversations.
The largest conversation had 21 odd mails. I think.
And, get this: ONLY 167 forwards. Now THAT must be a record. A year and 167 forwards.
Hey how about this, a book consisting of all the mails I received in one year. Nice concept. Should write this down as one of my book ideas.

No comments: