Friday, November 11, 2005

About today

A blog is more or less a diary right. Therefore, more often than not, with the exception of people who pole noses where they don't belong, blogs would be exceptionally boring. Of course, this is barring those who blog highly intellectual posts, which are all meant to impress the readers with the intellects of the blogger. They are meant to be thought provoking, novel, and worst of all, remotely useful to the reader.
A blog is unfortunately something fundamentally different for me, so you (used to address the blog itself as a 'you' as in a diary, until people stumbled accross it) will occassionaly stumble accross posts like this, although I will try like hell to put up at least a show of intelligence. I will however, not compromise on what this blog was meant to be, no matter how boring or stupid it reads:
Today I had to pay the fees for the second term. The damage was fifty bucks short of seven grand.
The Sir spoke to the parent of a classmate, and found out exactly how the information with teachers and parents can be half terribly accurate and half grossly mistaken.
After that played two ames of cricket with friends, and scored a grand total of two runs, and that was about all I have to speak for for two fucking matches. You cannot expect me to exactly be a fan of cricket.
Had four limbu paanis, and one litchi sherbat, one cheese pav bhaaji with extra pav, two fruit beers, and one fourth of a cheese sandwhich. My appetite has increased after the Bangalore trip. Plus I was hungry after the match. Caught up with a friend on the way back home. He travelled ticketless, (I do too sometimes) so he was terribly nervous. Nothing else to report.
...
Told you so

No comments: