Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Lan and shit

Went to sleep at fourish I guess. Got up at eleven, downloaded two movies on LAN, finding Nemo and I donno what else. Realised that LAN can act as a really good hard drive. I can delete all the SouthPark episodes on my comp, because I know that someone somewhere is bound to have all the episodes. Was seeing more Joey, and saw the Jay Leno show with the cast of Friends. I honestly thingk Shekhar suman is better than Jay Leno. Not because Suman is so cool, Leno simply sucks.

Went boating with a friend in the evening. Noticed a very cool trick that the eyse play on you if you are boating. The water flows from one side of the lake to the other right. No matter which side of the boat you look at, it seems as if you are moving along with the waves, even if you are not moving.

Weird phenomenon, wonder if there is a word for it.

No comments: