Tuesday, November 29, 2005

More from LAN

Not blogged for two days now. Feels unnatural. But it was because I rewired my dysfunctional writer because my hard disks were running out of space. Now that I had a functional writer, I burnt all the data I had accumulated, and pretty much got the hard drive usage down to zero, apart from the music, which I required to be on the Hard Disk(s), and which took up three compartments (over two hard drives).
And then that the space was cleared, I did the obvious and went on download overdrive. The prize catch of today was the ENTIRE collection of Asterix in .pdf format. Now this is something next to impossible to obtain, because the books are actually scanned by a fan. Clever thing to do, and includes rare volumes like Asterix and the Actress, How Obelix fell into the Cauldron and Obelix and Co. Also had a special guide to Asterix...

Hope this gets blogged now, although I promised I'd never do it from Opera, Netscape is hanging, and slimbrowser and IE hang my comp so I have no choice really...

Tomorrow's special feature: The ingredients of the magic potion!

No comments: