Monday, November 21, 2005

Party

One more party for a friend's eighteenth birthday. First there was dinner at Pizza hut, wth the new freshiza, or pizza made from fresh dough, but I didn't notice the difference. Also realised that I wasn't much into pizzas. Went to some emtpy apartment after that, without electricity, so the night was spent under candlelight. Boozed quite a bit, lekin i didn't get high. One guy was blaberrinh throuhout the night, ended up kissing me, and woke up in the middle of the night to take me on a quest to Mordor. he was believing himself to be on the quest of the fellowship. Was so hilarious that I was laughing despite being slightly tipsy myself.
Got up early morning, actually hardly slept. a friend came over to my place, we bathed, and unlike the rest of our friends in the party, we came to college on time.

The teacher noticed I was unusually silent, and enquired about it. I blurted out "hangover" and thankfully, she didn't hear it, although people around me burst ou laughing.

1 comment:

Nikxdave said...

Hey you did reach college in time is still a shock for me....

You got drunk you are not mentionning that in your dear blog....

You had a lot of Vodka and one whole bottle of gin

you have any idea of what that can result to ......


anewys see ya



If you want visit my blog


it is http://niketdave.blogspot.com/


i couldn't find any other name

hehe