Thursday, December 22, 2005

abt tdy

My digits are frozen because of the winter and therefore I cannot type normally. I had actually typed out a bit about the beach picnic, but because the MSEB was indisposed to shed some load, my comp was left without any electricity to work on. Technology has this unfortunate and irritating tendency to stop functioning when there is a lack of power supply, and everything I had typed out was lost. And the thing about blogging is that once you have gotten a post out of you, you don't feel like writing the whole thing AGAIN. But the beach picnic was something I simply cannot not blog about, so I will do that. Today, after the load shedding, I headed out to college to take my passing certificate, which I haven't collected from the college as yet, and today was apparently the last day. So I hauled my ass all the way to college, only to find that the office had been closed around twenty minutes before I got there. However they said that the passing certificates were available the next day as well, so I will take them tomorrow. Came to Thane with a bunch of friends, and headed BACK to VT for lack of anything better to do, and went to the British Council Library. Did not take any Moorcock books, issued some books I've already forgotten the names of. Purchased one night @ the call center. Pretty corny but better than 5.someone. Think will read a bit into it. Came back from council in time to receive a call from old Junior College friends. We met up at Nirmal for dinner, and that's how I got home so late with a post about the picnic unblogged.
Will do it tomorrow along with the pictures and such.

No comments: