Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas

So am in a room full of friends and we are not even sleping. It's the middle of the night and this computer is the only source of light in the room. Dogs are barking, people are solving weird problems, and I am blogging. It's chirstmas right now. And I am on a high. Not because its Christmas, but because the universe fell into my head again. I went to this place near yogi hills where we were sitting on thsese park benches and the stars were visible. There wasn't another shooting star, another internal big band which started me bklogging in the first place, but I at the least imagined seeing all the stars in perspective again. Made a friend do it too, and she swore. IT is fucking disturbing, and if you haven't felt it yet, I think that you should try feeling it sometime. I am a little sleepy and plenty distracted by the disturbances in my room, so I may be blogging a little blatantly and a little incogerently, but here is the deal about making the cosmos fall into your head:

Step I: Look t the stars
Step II: Imagine them as being more than a sheath of the sky over the planet
Step III: Imagine them in perspective, its impossible to actually do so, but imagining it should have the desired effect
Step IV: Look at stars as burning globes of fire and acknowledge their scale

NOW suddenly put your hand in front of you, your hand will feel so fucking large, and you will feel like you have infinite power.

Will probably go to sleep now. Nice times, these.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year!!!— Elf