Friday, December 30, 2005

Silvasa - Day two.

Didn't need to get up early because I didn't sleep. Wasn't tired though because of the drinks and for the fact that I had lied down for a long time, which I think pretty much works as good as sleeping pour moi. Funny to use French phrases in the most unnecessary places. anyway, after getting up we headed out to Khanvel, met the MP, and then met the administration of the Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar haveli. Had a good time there, and learnt a lot about the administration of union territories. Turns out that the education system is adjoined with that of Gujarat but the Judiciary to that of Maharashtra. Will be non linear because I am blogging as I remember what took place. Earlier in the morning, I had a little vodka, and headed out to play pool alone because no one was there. On day one, I played my first game. This time I was pretty good with the ball, and managed to hit it straight instead of bouncing it on the table. Played a game with this dude, then headed out for breakfast. The bus also stopped at this medical shop on the way to Khanvel, and I purchased Viscodyne because of all the coughing. This was a Schedule H drug that I purchased over the counter without a prescription, and the professor got suspicious and asked me what I had purchased. I replied with a "cough syrup" and he asked if I was coughing, and I said that I was. Later on, I had a little syrup because I was coughing like hell (really) and the exact words of the prof, who suddenly appeared there were "does the medicine need you or do you need the medicine." My exact words were "no Sir, I was tightening the cap so that it does not leak in my pants." His exact words were "Good, or people will misinterpret." I was mindfucked at the fact that the rpof thought I was abusing substances. Then there a few lectures here and there that I slept through, headed back, danced a bit, drank a bit, and played pool with two friends till six thirty in the morning. Actually snooker, and now I know the difference. There was also this trip to a beach where the sea was so far away from the sand that we walked around seven hundred meters away from the shore, and then we could only just about hear the waves. Went on two camel rides, with two different sets of friends, a pretty fun thing to do. Also went horse riding alone, which was fun. Handled the horse pretty well for a first timer, saying this mostly because I brought it to a stop from a gallop without prior instruction.

No comments: