Thursday, December 15, 2005

Visions - Day One

Though of blogging a simple "this is it" before I headed (I hope that's the right word) out to college. But it was too early in the morning to take the trouble. The aim was to get into the Rock Show, and finish all my work by then. Fortunately, the show was delayed by around two and a half hours, so I made it. Remember only Devoid, Skin Cold and Old Monk playing. Nice show. SLight headache. Slept right in the middle of all that noise. Have no idea how THAT happened.
The dress code was hip-hop so I wore a loose tee along with cargoes and a jacket. Soon I had a headband and spiked hair. Put too much gel into my hair and now that's going to be a problem tomorrow - today actually now. The spiked look wasn't pour moi. Pics later, after the fest.
Then worked my ass off so that I have practically no work for tomorrow. Having finished the work you are supposed to do is really satisfying. Talking about satisfaction, here is one of the craziest links ever: http://www.neo-tech.com/penis/

No comments: