Thursday, January 05, 2006

Among other things

Finally found an mp3 recompresser that allows me more than fifteen songs. This means that the capacity of my 6600 as an mp3 player has almost quadrapuled. Did a few crazy things today, went to Borovili national park on impulse and went Nike inside, to vasoolofy the twenty bucks per head entrance fee. This also meant we caught sight of a lot of couples, but right now here is a friend trying to catch sight of any birds that might find it fit to use the top of his head as a toilet.



Speaking of birds shitting, they don't. They pee and shit together, so the term I coined for the act last year during biology class, and which has now migrated to a few med schools across the country (we don't learn too much about excreta in BMM, although the syllabus looks full of it) (and not that the grand entrance for the word is worth it) (not totally innovative either) (I know you are losing track of the sentance structure, so am I)(paranthesis rocks!) is pshitting

can be used onomatopoeically if I spelt THAT right. Like the bird goes "psht psht" just shove in the hint of the I vowel in there.



This is me, and as you can notice I am standing in the vicinity of a water body. The terribly clever thing to notice is that since I am not distracted by birds I might fear will pshit on me, I can look into the camera.
Also, any birds that will pshit will only be the ducks that the park authorities put in the water body, and therefore the pshit of the ducks will never... well almost never befoul the air.

By the way, the number of ducks are visibly dwindling. the mysterious cause is being investigated.

Without hinting at anything to do with the previous line, I would just like to quote an old jungle saying "cheap pond ornaments be easy leopard prey."

I think that is enough shit - pshit - for today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey the dude who is waiting for the birds to pshit is cool n just 4 d record it is borivli n u culd hav spent sum bucks on d boatride n caught d dwindling ducks' pshitin.