Sunday, January 29, 2006

And now - cofee

I wonder if Cofee has a double f...
Took this psychological test (which was horribly wrong on many counts), and apparently my description for cofee was the same way I viewed sex. My description was 'unecessary' but that's like saying 4 million years of evolutionary inertia amounts to nothing.
My mom kept me off cofee for eighteen years so that I wouldn't get addicted. My first cup is in front of me, and I am going to blog as I drink it. I mean how many people do you see around who have had their first cup of cofee post childhood.

So here goes.

Hey good smell by the way, still have to sip it though.

So here goes... my umm... virginity

Hey its like cofee bite. Damn... eighteen years of absitnance amounted to NOTHING. Bloody, exactly like cofee bite.

Second sip: Some new weird taste - probably the taste of the caffeine or something.

Third sip: Ah well.. pretty much a let down. No energy boost or anything.

Rest of the cup: Actually... pretty nice. Might have it a few times.

Now that that's done, I guess I'll hit the sack. BTW, I have a video recording of my first sip. Now THAT'S something I am sure few could boast of.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

'chutiya-giri' personified!

diksha said...

by god

Anonymous said...

lol, this is definitely the weirdest post that I have EVER read :D

Hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh and Coffee does have a double F!!