Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Blogger's meet

The people I had convinced to come didn't show up - so I was in this totally new circle... and damn were they a bunch of serious bloggers. The meet was supposed to start at six but started a little earlier than that I suppose. Many revelations:
1) Met Scott, really interesting fellow (stashes camera in socks) who will begin to work for winksite from Monday
2)Discovered the possibilities of wordpress. This blog is moving to wordpress soon.
3) The conversation finally pushed me into opening my own flickr account, which I have been planning to do for a long time.

Topics under discussion were mostly innovative ways to connect with each other.

Have to get back to working for a management presentation tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u going to wordpress? good move :)

Anonymous said...

"damn were they a bunch of serious bloggers"

lol, you were at the serious side of the table Aditya ;) check my entry!!

PerfumesReviewer said...

do they actually meet? i mean what do they discuss? isn't the current scenario of communication enough for them?