Friday, January 20, 2006

Cologne

What the fuck is cologne? I have been given this project to advertise for a cologne brand of my choice, and I went around asking people what exactly cologne was, and I recieved answers basically varying from aftershave to some kind of male perfume to talcum powder. Some were also of the opinion that it was some kind of drink.

If it smells good, it is bound to have alcohol in it. Or it should have oil in the formula which would make it undesirable. Still don't know what the fuck it is.

I guess the consensus is that it is something to get girls to fuck you. Not that I am some anti-metrosexual, guys need to be macho types, but I don't get the deal with cologne. I guess no one uses it, (a significant part of the reason for this is probably because it does not, afterall, magically manage to get girls to fuck you, but what the hell)

Cologne! dude... guess I will just market the province in France and be done with it. Hey! maybe its perfume, we already know the French make good perfume.

1 comment:

filterkaapi said...

i'm waitin 4 ur ad. but i've sumthin like jewellery to sell.