Monday, January 09, 2006

Damnation

You know that cranberries song that goes "Salvation... Salvation..." Should replace that with Damnation.

My spyware infested computer is slowed down further by the adware that comes bundled in with my stupid fucking Sify internet service, and I am blogging because that is about the only thing I CAN do with my comp. An attachment I need to burn to print for the project, which is to be submitted after two hours is yet to be printed - which would take fifteen minutes, along with the one hour travelling distance to the college, and I still need to get ready for the formal presentation - after ironing my clothes - after burning the material to be printed.

Deepest shit ever....

And there is another project, the title page of which is not made yet, my phone is dead because the cable to my modem got disconnected when I pulled the system in front to insert a USB cable to connect to a camera, which unfortunately Xp did not allow me to do.

And I am fucking blogging. BMM is one hell of a ride.

Damn... and load shedding is around the corner now.

No comments: