Friday, January 20, 2006

I have a little more than words, but the blog cannot take it

Pretty vacant right now... not exactly thinking about anything. Just waiting for something new to turn up. Will probably sit down and wriht that thesis I keep telling everyone that I will write... an indexed and cross referenced answer to the question "what's up?" Hey - an even better idea - I will just toss those who ask me the quesion a newspaper and say "see or yourself."
Won't indulge too much in thinking up answers to random (and standard) questions.

Why?
Just for kicks/why not?

Where?
(Point to an arbitrary place) There

When?
Once upon a time

Who?
A random, sufficiently distant, preferrably diseased, disabled or at least impotent relative of the questioner.

How?
Miraculous / God punishing me

What?
WHAT?

Umm... ok unfortunately I have run out of all the W's and there was only ever one H, so I will bitch about something and go to sleep.

So a friend, Vilas, is heading over to the world's biggest prison - Australia, the land where the beer is free, crocodiles get humped by "hunters" in khaki, "normal" people speak like retarded mumbling bonobos, and the sheep roam around like they are in an insomniac's fantasies.
Unfortunately, this is going to be a significant contribution to the entire brain drain thing. I am going to end up there too... but that's like after BMM. even though retarded khaki wearing hunters booze all day long, can't sleep during the night and fantasize about sheep, Australia does happen to be the third best country in the world (after amazingly enough, Sweden and Norway, not USA and UK), AND Australia happens to have the highest standard of living in the entire fucking world.

Actually, wanna get back to that state of vacantness... walking around like I have no work and pretending I am on vacations when I have major projects looming over me... and here I am fucking enjoying myself.

Hehe... it's funny how many people are fucking enjoying themselves when what they are actually doing is enjoying fucking themselves.

1 comment:

filterkaapi said...

u kno wat i may end up there too.