Monday, January 02, 2006

Kong is King

That was almost the name of the movie that I watched after a five minute notice. In the movie, while Jack is heading the expidition to find Ann, the crew of the ship spot one of King Kong's footprints. One crewman says "only one thing can leave a footprint that large - the abominable snowman."

Mistake. he term "Abominable Snowman" was popularised by the 1951 Shipton expedition to the Mount Everest, the movie takes place in the year 1933, the year when the original movie was released.

Put in a new shitload of songs into my phone. The iPop video is out, knew that this wouldn't take long - people with iPod nanos were already usinglinux based players to play videos...

Can install a linux based (actually GNU) os on my s60 nokia 6600, but seeing how fucked up my Windows OS got when I installed Linux, I don't think I will take the risk. New software too... looking in to storing a few web pages to read when I am bored. Mostly lengthy wikis.

Nose back to the grindstone from tomorrow. Surprising there was no college today. Think I will go to sleep now or I will not be able to awake in time to head out to college. Seven fucking fifteen.

No comments: