Sunday, January 29, 2006

Look back in anger

Read the play, angry as hell. Did it all in a span of two and a half hours, slightly distracted by Pathan's three wickets and the amazing Federer match. The play was irrelevent, didn't have a point - unless it like wanted to shock you or something, but I am in SIES BMM and I don't think I really have the capacity to be shocked anymore (unless Anurag comes alon and hands me a live wire).
Basically what happens is that there is this Jimmy person who has serios issues with his sexuality, himself, the world, his in-laws and his dick. His wife, Alison has serios issues with Jimmy's sexuality, Jimmy, and his dick. Jimmy spends his time bitching about the world and Alison's relatives. There is Cliff who just watches all the bitching and adore's Alison. There is Helena, Alison's friend, who packs Alison away to her in-laws because of all the abuse from Jimmy, BUT Helena has no issues with his dick, so they like come together. Totally fucked up play, but really cleverly written - only it should have been written with a non commercial purpose and a little more feel.
Total waste of time, but fuck that.

I lost a friend's wire, and roamed Thane searching for it. Apparently, Thane is out of stock of black USB cables, and she insisted on a black USB cable. Then since I had nothing better to do, I went around searching for friends to sit in their houses and bitch about the world and the sexualities of random people. But I was denied the opportunity because the said friends were elsewhere...

so I came home and blogged. Feel like rendering something now. Something weird, grotesque and disturbing. Will do that now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

typically MJ