Monday, January 30, 2006

Stoooooooooooooopid project

I am at Goregaon, which is like REALLY far away from my house, have no clue when I am going to go back and the space bar on this keyboard is like screwed or something. Working on a project with Bhan and Balan (irresponsible bastard is not yet here) and we are still on the first slide of the ppt. Think the ppt is going to be killer... we have ideas that are going to sweep the class off its feet... totally innovative and new ways to present.
Some really cool shit coming up, but first I have to wake this stupid girl up and quit this blogging break.

3 comments:

diksha said...

ya right...
me ready for tommorow babay ....
lets rock the party...

PerfumesReviewer said...

he did come didnt he? had a threesome?

diksha said...

gudd sala ... imagination is so limited