Thursday, February 02, 2006

Major facelift

Ok, so the blog has a pic instead of the title... but the color of the pic sets the tone for the entire blog, and I did not want this to happen. A simple javascript fix and around four hours on photoshop spent digging up all my old photos and modifying them lead to the neat idea of a random image, with a random subtext appearing everytime the page is loaded. There are thirty one pictures in all, and I guess I will continue to add them. The script was from this website that I made and forgot about (Infinite Probability Drive) and then remembered when I had to put in the code for the title. All the pictures are photos I have taken on my Sony Mavica and then modified on Photoshop.

Think will work on a random background generator now - pretty satisfied with title pic results.

No comments: