Sunday, February 12, 2006

Nineteen gigs

That's the amount of data I just burnt. Kamasutra fucked my system up (aptly named that way), and now I have to format my drives. The good thing about this is that Linux will have to go bye bye, I can re-install and use the trial versions of all the software that have left snippets of code hiding in the system's registry to block me from re-using them, and finally, I get a fresh system with Office 2003.

Its in the middle of the night, so late that it is early tomorrow morning, and Dan Brown's jokes somehow make him cooler, one of the most convincing liar I have ever happened to read.

Not exactly a Bill Gates fan, but windows is one hell of an OS, no matter what the opposition or the so called 1337 pussies on the net bitches about it.

Anyway, coming to the part with the total lack of any point,

I'm a a pike Nothwithstanding he not anyone good one No - that's a part of the most mistranslated part of the nexr poem. Wait a minute before you read about it - there is a build up for the somewhat grand entry.

In the light of the next (or previous, depends on your sure-to-be-misguided paradigm) post, which is a poem written by me in latin as hippopotami definately do not understand it. Actually, they do, but the said hippopotami have to be first shot in a couple of national georaphic features and then be taught a special type of sign language... which even the reptiles -or the greys for that matter, don't seem to understand about. (The said poem cannot be used without an orange spatula, except for non-commercial and educational purposes.) Now to read the poem, you need to have some basic knowledge of Latin.

So, presenting:

Aditya MJ's Idiot's guide to Latin (OR) The quick latin course for the intellectually challenged (OR) Latin for absolute fucking dummies (OR) Latin for those interested in reading the next poem.

Ego - I
Diligo - Love

that's all you really need to know, Momma.

1 comment:

Nikxdave said...

congratulations for swithcing to windows.. me switching to mac and linux in aussie