Saturday, March 11, 2006

Exams

Exams are two days away, and here I am blogging away to glory, watching movies left, right and center, and fragging every single bot with supposed artificial intelligence as many times over as quake continues to run without overloading my system resources.


I also have to meet a friend in five minutes.


I am also currently wishing that it had rained, wishing that I hadn't run out of interesting reading material, and wishing that the exams were over and the vacs in front of me (hey only nine days for THAT), so that I could blog away to glory, watch movies and frag bots with dysfunctional AI.


Just watched contact. Segan is one hell of a writer. Nice film, but have already blogged about it the last time I saw it... but here is a thought: a destiny defeats the purpose of everything... whats the use of the process if the result is at hand? Which therefore means that it is meaningless to contemplate a deeper purpose or meaning, or even the process of creation. By some freak of nature, we are here, and we just have to be as selfish (as a part of a system, not as an individual), and make the best out of it.


Two minutes to go, have to rush.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool...cool...very well

PerfumesReviewer said...

did ya reach on time?

Anorion said...

yeah man... almost