Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Bad Marks

On my way to college, I was wondering how much I would score. Then something hit me like hell... I wouldn't be satisfied no matter how much. My guesses ranged from a pessimistic 460 to an optimistic 498. Flashback one year ago, I was just out of something that cannot exactly be termed as academic excellence. Would always end up getting around twenty marks less than my guesses, and would guess low just to be safe. So it was a pleasant surpries to know that I had come third in class. I have no clue how that happened without studying, but if nothing else, it gave me drive - a drive to study like hell. That's why, today, on my way to college, I felt weird because of the fact that I was now a marks-hungry person, and nothing would satisfy me. I had become one of those blokes I made fun of throughout high school.



Now I appreciate the truth in the statement that everything happens for the good. Came down a startling fifty marks from last years performance. I just feel stupid. I had written more than one paper on nothing but brazen overconfidance, and any marks but these would have ruined me by the end of next sem. Suddenly, it is all again totally not important. I know that I can affect my marks like hell, but it feels weird to let marks affect you so much.

2 comments:

PerfumesReviewer said...

just utilise ur 2 hours and u'lll do just FINE...

Anonymous said...

WHAT IS THISSSSSSSSSS

I love ebooks and am glad to be on your site. If you want to find out more about......ebooks then go visit http://leader4u.com......You wont be disapointed..