Saturday, April 15, 2006

Experienced




My mother got my schoolbag out and emptied it in front of me. What spilled out on the floor amongst all the random bits of paper that appear from nowhere and the pens that you thought have been stolen, were:



1) A quater of whiskey, a little empty

2) A lighter

3) A matchbox and a whole bunch of loose matches

4) Around 8 odd decks of cards

5) Not in the whole mood of the situation, but my literature book

6) A copy of JAM




Use your wildest imaginations to guess what followed, and you will still fall short and be drastically wrong.



I guess I will just post a poem I wrote in anticipation of what I would do in these vacations...




Experience



The sheer bloodymindedness

That you've felt all along

Nothing but your conscience

To tell you you are wrong



Reduced to nothing

But a sensation whore

No logic, no reason

No explanation before



You convince yourself

That the pain wont last

But you spend a future

Haunted by your past



And then do things

They never allowed

Just look at yourself

And laugh out loud

1 comment:

diksha said...

no logic no reason ...

they r figments of your education...they dont actually exist...