Thursday, April 06, 2006

More stuff

Thought I wouldn't blog till this evening - but something came along. I think I will stick to this newfound hobby of creating uncyclopediac templates for my blog... passes sufficient time to be a plausible remedy for boredom, something that is going to happen a lot in the vacations.







Ok, get the picture, you are engrossed in a science fiction book. The book in question was written before man went to the moon, and actually changed the mission that eventually went up there, so much so that the astronauts jokingly reported events that takes place in the book. Here is a really interesting read. The world around you is dead silent... except for the soft whirr of the fan and the ticking of the clock which you only hear when you think that the world is dead silent. You are relaxed, and pretty much enjoying yourself...


When there is a spectacular explosion of sound. It was a bird, signalling the dawn or whatever, I wouldn't know. I am incredulous about my inability to recognize the bird... but within a span of five minutes, I can distinguish the sounds of at least three different species. I HAVE heard these sounds before, only, due to some weird reason I cannot pinpoint, it sounds much more beautiful when I hear it at this time of the day. The birds are at it even as I type, and this has put me on a high. Feeling pretty elated right now... and have seriously no clue why.


On an entirely different note, an outtage is planned... blogging is a terrible thing between outtages and load sheddings. Oh damn... here goes another bird with a sharper voice... wish I could record all of this. Damn. This is beautiful. Really... there is like a big baloon blowing up in my chest.

back to the different note:


1 comment:

PerfumesReviewer said...

BILL GATEVA SUCKZ.... so does WINDOWS>..