Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Too tired to blog

Working a lot and thoroughly enjoying my vacations. Anyway, when I am really bored, I click random links on the net, not even knowing what the fuck I am doing. So I wasn't really surprised when an email announced that I had won a lottery. I was, however, blown away, when it turned out to be replete with contact information, e-mails, phone numbers, fax nos, and claiming forms. The amount? Some two crores and eighty lakh rupees. Sweet I thought. Really great. Now I could afford a car, computer upgrades, and save up for bhudapan too.

Work came to my rescue, grabbing me from my dreams of the money, so i could not fax them the form. Then, I recieved another mail in my inbox today. Replete with contact information. Some guy has bullshitted me with a cock-and-bull story about someone dying in Africa and no kin of his claiming the money, he is willing to split with me if I claim that money as the dead fellow's kin. The amount? Some two crores and eighty lakh rupees.

3 comments:

PerfumesReviewer said...

hmmmm..
have u come to know abt this stuff soooo late??

Mihir said...

baap hai...

Jugular Bean said...

Oh yeah, I have a friend who's also been asked to help out with the claiming of the money. How do these guys come up with this shit!