Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Drives

Pretty damn low right now, am terribly hungry, have more shit on my comp than I can burn and forget, and pathetic poetry survives when extra drives arrive in hives. All the way uptill P. I mean, I know people who have a C drive and a D drive and that's it... and here I am with data storage on a fucking P drive, because of a USB extension and a borrowed HD. That's not counting a dysfunctional floppy drive and the CD drive replaced by a HD AND a secton of my HD that does not show up in a windows printscreen because it runs on Linux... ubuntu actually. So anyway, the cause of all life's problems, computers, are now troubling me with this:










Forgive typos, that's because of the comp getting angry at me... there was a time when my keyboard went bezerk, because of a virus that infected it... imagine... a keyboard with a virus...




On a totally unrelated note, Lennon sabka baap hai... actually only of Sean Taro and Julian, but who cares about them, I like his music and tried out some pop art... so:







(Photoshop, threshold, apply bg color, fade difference clouds... add psychedelia and fade if you want, but I like this effect better... oh yeah, the yellow rectangle has four cuts each with a reducing layer transparency)

No comments: