Monday, June 19, 2006

Parties

Ok... since the lst time I blogged, I've been to a school reunion, a stayover party, and finally a naming ceremony of a friend's niece.







That's the reunion... I was giving a prize for the "sweetest smile" to an old friend... had fun and caught up with people I had not met in a long time, but used to hang around with for close to fourteen years of my life. Funny how we all just fell out... Orkut brought us together...



The party was fun with loads of drinks and subsequent vomits, but surprisingly enough, it wasn't me this time around.



Naming ceremony was a blast as a lot of people from class had made it there, and we all hung out and it was like a nice buffet party... but I got lost on the way, finding the house took me the good portion of an hour.



Another vacation, the last one of my life is over, and college reopens tomorrow. Ah well.

2 comments:

PerfumesReviewer said...

real cutie!!

Nikxdave said...

I guess when orkut was not famous you were the sould who told me it is not a good idea and you are now telling me that orkut bought you guys togather ....