Thursday, June 22, 2006

Pet names for genitelia

The Al Yancovic parody of "we didn't start the fire" has funny but crass lyrics about those corny names that are used to replace proper scientific names for the genitals. Take this extract from a poem for example:




Then he opens my thighs and kisses my belly
And puts his tool in my hand to make it knock at my door
Soon he is in the cave, and I feel pleasure approaching
He shakes me and trills me and hotly we both are working...





This is not from some jeuvenile fantasy, instead its from a classic, "The perfumed Garden", a very rare Arabic equivalent of the Kama Sutra. One thing that you realise is that words like "member", "tool", "machine", "cave", "chamber" and "hole" are all absolutely ancient petnames for genitelia, and not a recent occurance... what's more, it was considered more polite, even scientific than penis or vagina. Weird eh? Anyway, here is a hilarious poem I really wanted to blog about... it's about the two wives an entertainer has got and is moaning about:




By reason of my ignorance I have married two wives -

And why do you complain, O husband of two wives?

I said to myself, I shall be like a lamb between them;

I shall take my pleasure upon the bosoms of my two sheep,

And I have become like a ram betweentwo female jackals,

Days follow upon days, and nights upon nights,

and their yoke bears me down during both days and nights.

If I am kind to one, the other gets vexed.

And so I cannot escape from these two furies.

If you want to live well and with a free heart,

And with your hands unclenched, then do not marry.

If you must wed, then marry one wife only:

One alone is enough to satisfy two armies.




And also, something that might not be found anywhere else, a list of all those weird sexual positions in arabic, and some innovative ones which maybe even the KS cannot match:



El Asemeud: The stopperage

El Modefeda: Frog fashion

El mokefa: With the toes cramped

El Mokermeutt: Legs in the air

El Setouri: he-goat fashion

El loulabi: The screw of Archimedes

El kelouci: The summersault

Hachou en nekanok: The tail of the Ostrich

Lebeuss el djoureb: Fitting on the sock

Kechef el astine: Reciprocal sight of the posteriors

Neza el kouss: The rainbow arch

Nesedj el kheuzz: Alternative piercing

Dok el arz: pounding on the spot (WTF?) (hehe... what the FUCK?)

Nik el kohoul: coition from the back

El keurchi: Belly to belly

El Kebachi: ram fashion

Dok el outed: Driving the peg home

Sebek el heub: love's fusion

Tred el miche: Interchange in coition

Rekeud el air: The race of the member

El modakheli: the fitter-in

El khouariki: the one who stops in the house

Nik el haddadi: the smith's coition

El meheundi: the seducer



So in arrabic, Kechef el astine is apparently 69ing...



cheers.

No comments: