Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Mumbai serial blasts

I wonder how many people went "oh no not again"... relatives called up home to ask if everyone were ok... and I replied that since the blasts were on the western line, there was nothing to fear. My mother works on the central line, and my father is in Kuwait. My mother, however, heard the Matunga blast ("I thought my eardrums explded") while waiting for a train in the central matunga station.


The biggest hassle right now is that the phone lines are jammed. the count went up from 10 bodies to 30 to 60 to 100 in a span of half an hour. Even the count of the number of bombings went from five to four (a brief period of time when the Khar and Bandra bombings were thought to be the same) and then seven.


Made a short film on a rocket today... like its a paper rocket. Pretty funny really.

2 comments:

diksha said...

ok

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »