Wednesday, July 19, 2006

yesterday

So we had amongst the three of us, only 3 bottles of Bacardi Breezer, and a long long night ahead of us. Quick drinks later, we were playing badminton on the terrace, when the cock went into the row house to the right. I decided to scale the 8 foot wall, jump over from one point, and come out by climbing onto the boundry from a staircase that went to the terrace. Part one of the plan was executed to perfection. Things went funny in part II. I believed a little too much in the physics in cartoons, and thought that it would be allright to catch the leaf of a coconut tree (its apparently NOT a branch) and let myself down easy. The branch was in my hand, and it was at least twelve feet long. Dutish and I dragged it all the way to his terrace, and put it in the other neighbours house, who would have undoubtedly woken up to be preplexed by the extreme winds the night before... wondering how a leaf flew OVER one house and ended up in his balcony.

Then we played monopoly all night, and I missed college, and I have no clue why I am blogging this.

No comments: