Monday, August 14, 2006

blahg2

One of the biggest disadvantages of blogging is the effort that goes into it. In fact, if the web is made semantic, then I wish that our brains could be conditioned to think it terms that the... screw that line of thought... should not blog when I am sleepy. blogging only because there is so much to blog, but so many other things happen before I manage to actually blog, that what I need to blog gets outdated. Experimenting a lot with videos nowadays, recently acquired premiere 2 that does not work, and the worst thing is that while your video files are being rendered, you just go to sleep for lack of anything better to do. Damn. Saw most of Ghoom today. And now I am yawning very badly. Think this is a good time to write another sleep poem. Sleep is very much like being drunk, you lose your co-ordination and your organisation skills... cool shit. Its two forty nine and I have to be awake in two hours to go to college. There are submissions tomorrow, and I am rambling... okie day, the sleep poem: The arms its quivers/ in shivers of strain/ A forehead's sliver/ the throbbing vein/ they long for bed/ drooping eyelids fall/ over the blooded/ tired red eyeballs/ like The moon it nests/ in its violet deep/ And now I rests/ For search of sleep. Will vLog something iteresting probably tomorrow morning. Cheers.

No comments: