Sunday, August 27, 2006

Fun and games

One of those rare times when you have nothing to worry about. You know all those things about synergy being just a notion, I never believed that say twelve people getting together could theoretically do the work of a hundred and fort four, but saw that today. The sheer energy of a mob should be enough to convince anyone. Have no clue how it works, but have seen it, so don't doubt it anymore.

Currently reading a book covering the most raging debate in evolution in the most comprehensive way. The Gould Vs Dawkins argument was something I was waiting for for a long time, and suddenly stumbled upon it. Pretty good read actually, but the author ignores the fact that Dawkins claimed humans to be above gene race... pretty untrue, I guess the phenotype extends to the culture, the traditions and even the language, because all of this helps the genes to survive through the generations. Point one, point two being, me wondering how much of my behavior is evolutionary... or rather I guess there are some basic motivations wired into us, and we express them in various ways, blogging, then, could be pretty evolutionary... hmmm food for thought might turn indigestible, will go and eat some puliyore my mom prepared, now that, at least, is evolutionary.

No comments: