Sunday, December 31, 2006

There goes 2006

Maintaining a blog for over two years let me look back into where I stood at the end of the years... last year I had this blinding realisation about the mountain of past being an excellent teacher and a year before that I was indecesive about whether or not to cheat. This year, to be honest, I am restless and slightly disgusted. Restless because I want to be more occupied... most of this year I could not blog because I was too busy, and blogging was almost always close to my top priority.


Was like looking up 2007 in wikipedia... interesting things all set to happen.. a ban on smoking in England for instance... went ahead to 2008... then 20 2085... kept going past the 4th, 5th, 6th and 10th milleniums all the way to the eleventh millenium and beyond...

No comments: