Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Blink

Oct 4 00:13:55 Supernova

-----start-----

It has come to the notice of the committee, that certain logs were discovered, that contained a vast variety of information. The origin of these logs are uncertain. It is uncertain as to who wrote them, or for what purpose they were authored. It is uncertain in content, style and manner. It is uncertain in every sense of the word. Why they are represented here, is also uncertain. It is uncertain if this is a part of the recovered logs, or the recovered logs are a part of these. There can be a cyclic redundancy error in your fucking head if you read these logs, that are even maintained, in an uncertain fashion.

-----end----



V3-6003

Psi-Scalp Omega 43

“All improbabilities in resonance”

-----start-----

Timer gave a sudden cry of alarm. He pointed to a spot near his foot, where a leech was crawling into a – we noticed it then – the back bit of a broken pipe. I was the only guy who recognized it as a leech, they thought it was a snail.

God knows what was going on in Timer’s head. Anyway, so he the guy sitting next to me decides it is time that we experimented with the snail. He took out a matchbox, and promptly struck a match, and held it underneath the snail. To put it shortly, the flame melted away a part of the tender skin on the underside of the snail, and a gaping ulcer was formed, fresh and hot, and still bubbling where the liquid secretions of the snail was blowing into the smoke. We all looked away it was horrible. We couldn’t stand the sight. I suggested the easiest way out. I threw a stone on it, and said “may it rest in peace”. The others joined in, and we created a monument for the snail. We build a small mound of stones, and stuck a leaf in it, and rested our hands and backs. At which point someone had a gut feeling that the snail was still alive. So we removed the stones, and looked at the bottom of the whole pile, and saw the snail, dead and motionless. He was about to start piling up the stones again, when I had the idea of sending the snail away with flames. So we sprinkled bits of paper around the body, and set it on fire. Paper burns fast. It was unfortunate that this was the moment the snail took to deciding it was alive. It wriggled and contorted, but its cremation was too hot for it to escape alive. We had to see a snail boiling in its own liquids from the outside in, and we did it. We did it because we thought it was respectful, and some kind of atonement, for the great shame that we had committed. We understood, and we walked away, learning an impressive lesson – snails die in vain.

-----end-----



iptables -A INPUT -s 64.55.11.2

-------start-------

Lightning strikes in the darkest places.

-------end-------

March, 24

2005

Psychological Calculator: node 42-B.1

Log No: 042;)mono-7777>

---------start--------

Show Cards: The Lonely Rivers Picture Progression


















---------end--------

(log beta out)



Nov 18, 2006 5:54 AM

Dream Diary Attempt

--------start-------

There are mountains beyond a field and the field is not easily traversable because of thorny bushes and anthills. There is something black moving so fast on the mountain, that it looks like a part of the mountain is collapsing. On closer observation, it turns out to be a horde… a horde of panthers – panthers with tusks, mouth wide open in an everlasting growl, dangerous teeth bared and bloodwashed faces. I am at the foot of the mountain, and the horde is running in my direction, which I notice when six cattle tied to each other (the first two brown and white, left brown, right white, if that matters) rushes past me. Then, ONE panther from the horde rushes after the cattle, passes me by, turns around to look at me, checks me out, turns around, and goes on to attack the cattle. It scares two elephants, who run the other way, towards me, and one jumps over me and goes away, another tries to stamp me, but misses, so it starts stamping and coming towards me knowing it will get me this time around when I wake up. A highly detailed dream I for which I have woken up with a headache. A sever migraine. Oh yeah one more thing, I stay in the same place, that is I never run, although I have an impulse to.



For some weird reason, the whole night was full of such nightmares… don’t know what is wrong with me… the worst one was probably one where I bump into an old crush… from a long time ago, at a medical shop, turns out that her uncle had made her ditch her boyfriend in preference for me, but I start going to college right then and forget about her.



Just got up, leaving for college in another half an hour or so...
------end------

No comments: