Thursday, March 08, 2007

This is exactly why you dont need emancipation of women

Troll on orkut: Hi I am 21, f, student and I earn 50000pm working
Hi I am 21, f, student and I earn 50000pm working part time on internet. How did I ? 3 months back I got a message like this. I logged in to www.workfromhomeavenue.com checked all offers. Selected the one without investment and I tried it. Here I am earning over 50000pm for third month in a row. If I can do it you too can do it. All you need to is search the offers, select the right one suitable to you and go forward. There are offers which are very easy. What if you cant get the right offer now ? Well nobody gets straight off. Search every day cause everyday new offers will be there. I wish you get the right offer and I hope you will succeed. When you do don't forget to call me to the party. Login www.workfromhomeavenue.com





replies to julie on her scrapbook








The first one is another troll trolling a troll asking her to join his community....



hey,dis is amar frm kol.i m a law student and i want 2 mak frndsip with u.plz add me in ur frnd list.plz help me bt join my law forum.Its urgent.to know about its urgency,plz scrap me i will reply.dnt forget to add me also.
Hav u join to new LAW STUDENT communities? Its new.U requested to join to d following law student community,though u have joined such related communities,bt plz join here also.we wants tht in dis new law student community all d students of law must join and be proud of d student of law.ur joining in dis communities will be highly appreciated.



Aaaand a classic scrap from a 3 friends, 30 communities, 300 scrap guy



hey,dis is amar frm kol.i m a law student and i want 2 mak frndsip with u.plz add me in ur frnd list.plz help me bt join my law forum.Its urgent.to know about its urgency,plz scrap me i will reply.dnt forget to add me also.



This ones jealous that she DIDN'T join his community?



Hav u join to new LAW STUDENT communities? Its new.U requested to join to d following law student community,though u have joined such related communities,bt plz join here also.we wants tht in dis new law student community all d students of law must join and be proud of d student of law.ur joining in dis communities will be highly appreciated.



This ones trapped, and has finally met his guru



hey give me the way..................



This one is surprised, and is really good at industrial espionage



Are you in the retail industry?



Understand what this poor, decent guy went through



If you are actually connected with Timpany School, scrap me and re-add Timpany school. I have declined your request for now. Sorry for the trouble.



hi pleas explain in detail



Attention jullie..............Amazing part time job oppurtunity with work schedule of 4 hrs per week & pay package of 11 thousand per WEEK......Buzz Me immediately



hi ..........
i m ashish..........
would u like 2 become my friend???????
i know we both r unknown 4 each other.
but at the staring of every friendship both friends are unknown 4 each other.........but after some time both make a good friendship..........
so can we make friendship????????

whatever ur ans.... but must reply.....if ur ans is yes then add me in ur friend list.
ok bye & take care........

hey....... dont u think...... that ur height tooooooooooooooooooooooo lesssssss.......... 92 cms ante... entho telusa.......... grow up.... ammadu........



A lot of social commentary can be drawn from orkut studies



You can come to know a person not only from his profile, but his friend list, the friend list of the friends he most interacts with, his activities and activeness on communities, how many online friends he has, and his interaction with them... all leading to a lot of perceptions.


For example, the guy who finally met his guru, KNOWS how to follow hyperlinks, but still asked the way to be shown, so he may just be another one of those will-you-make-me-frandshap guys

No comments: