Sunday, August 08, 2010

Turbokat dissection on a lazy sunday full of random shit

Ok lots of cararararayzyzy things lately. Wide open terrace, nice drizzle, with a laptop on my... well... lap. Drops of water making it difficult to control the mouse on the trackpad, turning me into a keyboard warrior. I wish, about the keyboard warrior part. Listening to an Air album. Sun setting all the tiem.
Hmmm
Or rather, Hurrr... tiem for a macro
and nevar forget, that came from Rorschach. Am I the only one who knows that? Haha. People just forget where the shit comes from I guess. I had read watchmen, then I picked up the real physical copy. Noticed the panel placements, the transcendental nature of the material... it's not just a graphic novel, it's a report, newspaper, a comic book and a bunch of other things rolled into one. And I think it's the most brilliant story packed into as many pages, the greatest use of the medium I have seen. Looked at the other ones, even from the same guiz. Promethea was sad. Ah well.
Been swallowing a lot of books lately. Raided Blossom no less than four times. FOUR. Bill well over six-seven grand. That's moar books than I can taek back. Pullman is a jerk. I was expecting nice bear action, and only the first book had it. He can take that alethiometer and shove it up his ass. The last two books of the trilogy were utter dissapointments, random ravings of a fool... as bad as My Name is Khan. And Karthik calling Karthik. But yeah, the good thing were the quotes of Milton and Keats. The stuff he picked was good. Yanywhoooo beenn working on this thing all evening, and the screencaps were from when I diligently capped everything worth capping from every single Swat Kats episode. And here is the magnifiscent froot of mine labour. Now I know the pain a mother feels.



Warning: That's a 5 meg image. Loook at all the useless thgins jooo can dooo when jooo have toooo much freee tiem. And what else? Oh yeah, I just spotted a shelf with Moore, Chaucer, Keats and Longfellow. Pity there is no Milton. I think I will give Chaucer, Moore and Longfellow a miss. Haha,

No comments: